Mid-Level Flutter Developer
Date posted: October 20, 2021
We’re looking for a full-time Mid Level Flutter Developer to join our development team. You will be architecting, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining components/screens for iOS and Android devices. You will also collaborate directly with a team of backend developers, UX/UI designers, and project managers to build the product. At Capital Eye, this role also offers tremendous leadership and growth potential for you to influence and be involved in all aspects of the development process and its future direction.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (project managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.