Mobile Application Developer
Date posted: March 10, 2022
We’re looking for a full-time Mobile Application Developer to join our development team. You will be architecting, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining components/screens for Mobile devices. You will also collaborate directly with a team of backend developers, UX/UI designers, and project managers to build the product.
At Capital Eye, this role also offers tremendous leadership and growth potential for you to influence and be involved in all aspects of the development process and its future direction.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or Play store
- Extensive knowledge of at least one native programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin.
- Extensive knowledge of any cross platform programming language like Flutter is preferred.
- Familiarity with Cross Platform Technologies and Differences in pattern in android and iOS.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Collaborate with team members (project managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.